Build Discussion

Home Forums New Caledonia Build Discussion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andarius 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andarius
    Keymaster

Here we will discuss our ongoing building projects, future plans and ideas we have for the realm.

#64 Reply

Andarius
    Keymaster

At some point I would like to go through New Auir City and:

Make the walls more uniform and nicely built. Instead of patches of material here and there give it some refined design and appearance.

Restore the grassy areas. The, grass pathway everywhere project didn’t work out so well for hostile mob reduction. Instead, let’s focus on making the city look nice and well lit. Add more modern looking touches to the abandoned village area.

At the Citadel Of Adun:

Put more separation between the upper platform village and the fishing village below so the Terran Villagers will stop wanting all over and off the edge. Also add farms to both villages and walls or fences around to keep them from wandering or pushing one another off the edges.

Roadways and railways established between cities, ports, villages and colonies. Perhaps try to get a nether hub going although without map coordinates that is going to be a challenge.

#81 Reply

Andarius
    Keymaster

Protoss Nexus Minecraft Build

I’m really digging this Nexus design by someone else. I’ll find his name and link to credit him later. He said in his post that he went with sandstone in his build because neither gold or wool looked right. I feel the same. Eventually, I hope to upgrade my Nexus builds to something more along this line. Space might be an issue though. Not sure yet.

#82 Reply

Andarius
    Keymaster

Ah, here it is. Credit: RANDOMonFIRE

Protoss Nexus Build

#83 Reply

Andarius
    Keymaster

A wicked cool Starcraft Battlecruiser build.

Starcraft Battlecruiser Minecraft Build

#84 Reply

Andarius
    Keymaster

Check out this Zerg Hydralisk.

Zerg Hydralisk Minecraft build

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Build Discussion
Your information: